THANK YOU to Pierson Building Center! Humboldt County’s Home Center.
They have donated more than $800 worth of hardware stuff for a big giveaway at the Crabs game on Sunday, June 18 for Father’s Day. Some lucky fans can win a wheelbarrow or paint buckets of items from Piersons.
Can’t make the game, check out their store this weekend for their big Father’s Day sale.
They are open: Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
Established in 1962, Pierson’s has served the communities of Humboldt County and supported the Humboldt Crabs for more than 50 years!
As a locally owned and operated business with over 40,000 different items in stock, Pierson’s is the Redwood Empire’s Largest Home Improvement Center and features a full-service Lumber Yard and Garden
They are located right on Highway 101 at the southern corridor of Eureka on Broadway. Just look for the World's Largest Hammer!
Special events and promotions this weekend:
• June 17: 2:30pm game. Advanced Security Giveaway Day! Free seat cushions for the first 400 fans. Note: Limited parking due to the Oyster Festival on the Arcata Plaza. Oyster Festival Shuttles available at HSU Parking lot.
• June 18: Father's Day (limited seating) Sponsored by Pierson Building Center. Win all kinds of free hardware stuff!
• Check out Crabs Corner every Sunday at 6pm on KIEM News Ch. 3 under Sports.
• Listen to North Coast Game Night / ESPN raddio on KATA 1340 AM, 92.7 FM every Monday starting at 4pm. Live broadcast from Six Rivers Brewery. JB Mathers and Tag Wotherspoon interview the Crabs players all summer long.
• Watch all the Crabs games on the Humboldt Crabs You Tube Channel.
• Check out the Crabs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.