The Humboldt Crabs Baseball, Inc., is a 501(c)(4) community-owned organization. A volunteer board of directors rely on the support of community members and our Sponsors to keep the Humboldt Crabs Baseball operation functioning.
• Purchase a advertisement to be inserted in the annual Crabs Program book (various pricing)
• Buy a advertisement on the back of Crabs Tickets (online or physical tickets)
• Buy a Box of Baseballs for the team for $100 (you can click on our Donate button)
• Sponsor a Crabs player for the summer and receive PA announcements and special designation
• Purchase an ad on the Crabs radio broadcast and our YouTube channel stream
• Purchase a outfield fence sign made of vinyl measuring 10 wide x 4 tall feet
• Buy a inside the ball park sign made of vinyl measuring 4 feet wide x 2 feet tall
• Purchase the naming rights of any of our structures or section such as the Main Beer Bar, 3rd Base Beer Bar, Left or Right Field, Souvenir Stand, Scoreboard or Media Booth (your sign will hang above these structures for the summer)
• Sponsor foul balls for a single game or for a month or for any series of games (you will received PA announcements)
• Sponsor a Crabs player t-shirt, sweatshirt or jersey with your company’s logo on the sleeve
• Sponsor t-shirts for the World Famous Crab Grass Band with their logo on the front and your logo on the back
• Sponsor Crabs baseball player trading cards or the Crabs schedule poster and fliers
… these are just a few options if your company would like to sponsor or partner with the Crabs. Just let us know what you’d like to do! Email or call us and we will send you a sponsorship form.
Send your payment and Sponsorship Form to Humboldt Crabs Sponsorships, PO Box 4422, Arcata, CA 95518.
You can also buy advertising from our media partners
Crabs on the Radio: Listen to the Crabs on KGOE 1480 AM. KGOE will stream all the Crabs games online so parents, family, friends and fans can listen at home! To purchase a produced radio spot, please contact KGOE at (707) 442-2000.
Crabs on TV: Sponsor Crabs Corner on KIEM, News Ch. 3. Purchase a commercial or spot on News Ch. 3 and mention, you’d like to sponsor the Crabs. Visit their website for more info: http://kiem-tv.com/sports. Call the advertising department at (707) 443-6666 to inquire.
Find your program ad in past Crabs Programs viewable with AnyFlip software.
- 2019 Humboldt Crabs Baseball Program CLICK HERE
- 2018 Humboldt Crabs Baseball Program CLICK HERE
- 2017 Humboldt Crabs Baseball Program CLICK HERE
- 2016 Humboldt Crabs Baseball Program CLICK HERE
- 2015 Humboldt Crabs Baseball Program CLICK HERE
How you can help Crabs Baseball
• Donate funds for Ballpark Improvement Projects
The Humboldt Crabs Baseball organization continues to raise funds in order to upgrade the City of Arcata’s ballpark facilities. The Crabs along with our sponsors and partners have donated several items to the ballpark over the years such as the scoreboard, foul poles, a batting cage, water filtration system, nets, fences, cement walkways and railings, coolers, barbecues, ticket booth, new bleachers, etc. If you have an idea on how to improve the ballpark for a better team and fan experience, let us know. Click Donate
• Donate a Box of Baseballs or Hire a Crab Player for the Summer
A large portion of the team’s expenses comes from buying baseball equipment, uniforms and baseballs. If your company would like to sponsor a specialty jersey or T-shirt the Crabs players or fans can wear, let us know. You can also help out by pledging to buy a Box of Baseballs for just $100. You can also hire a Crabs collegiate baseball player during the summer months. Some of the players are looking for part-time work to help with college expenses. They are available for light yard work or light office work or can even work part-time for your business. Click Donate
• Donate or Sponsor the Crabs Alumni & Hall of Fame Weekend
Did you ever play for the Crabs or do you know someone who did? The Crabs host an annual Alumni weekend every July at the ballpark where the Alumni are invited to take batting practice, Crabs Hall of Fame ceremony and a meet and greet in right field. Sign up for our Crabs player Alumni e-newsletter, click here.
Ball Park Products and Vendors
If you’d like to inquire how to sell your product at a Crabs baseball game, email us for a vendor application form. firstname.lastname@example.org