2020 will be the Crabs 76th season!
The Humboldt Crabs Baseball, Inc., is a 501(c)(4) community-owned organization. A volunteer board of directors
rely on the support of community members & sponsors to keep the Humboldt Crabs Baseball operation functioning.
There are many ways community members can get involved with the Crabs, just a few of which are listed below.
Each sponsor will receive tickets or season passes in return for their donationd depending on the package selected.
Sponsor the Crabs! Sponsorship opportunities:
There are many different ways to sponsor or support the Crabs that will fit any marketing or advertising budget:
• Purchase a advertisement to be inserted in the annual Crabs program book (various pricing)
• Buy a box of baseballs for the team for $100
• Purchase a "live read" or ad mention on the Crabs radio broadcast and YouTube stream of all the games for $150
• Crabs website banner ad for $125
• Outfield fence sign made of Vinyl measuring 10 wide x 4 tall feet for $1,000
• Inside the ballpark sign made of Vinyl measuring 4 feet wide x 2 feet tall for $500
• Purchase the naming rights of any of our structures
• Sponsor the last call, the team's line ups on the sandwich board, the 3rd and 5th inning sideline games or the 7th inning stretch
• Sponsor a Crabs player t-shirt/jersey with your logo on the arm
• Purchase and design t-shirts for the World Famous Crab Grass Band to wear to the games with their logo on the front and your company logo on the back
… these are just a few options if your company would like to sponsor or partner with the Crabs.
Just let us know what you'd like to do
Send your payment and the FORM to Humboldt Crabs Sponsorships, PO Box 4422, Arcata, CA 95518.
Sponsors will receive a special gift if your FORM + PAYMENT is postmarked by Feb. 3, 2020.