Crabs Code of Conduct
The Humboldt Crabs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment in the ballpark. Ballpark staff will proactively intervene to support a family entertainment environment where:
Guests will follow the specified policies regarding carry-in items. Guests will allow any acknowledged representative at the entrance gate to check backpacks, tote bags, purses, or other items brought into the ballpark. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BALLPARK. NO GLASS OR BREAKABLE DISHWARE OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE BALLPARK.
Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to foul language, abusive language, threatening language, or obscene gestures.
The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests' actions or unauthorized persons entering the playing field.
Any necessary intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
Guests will respect the safety of other guests and field participants; the throwing of any object is strictly prohibited.
This ballpark is a Tobacco Free Zone. Guests will refrain from smoking in the ballpark in accordance with the Arcata Municipal Code.
Guests will refrain from public displays of affection that are inappropriate in a public setting and family environment.
- Humboldt Crabs Baseball reserves unto itself the right to determine what constitutes unacceptable behavior. Any guests that fail to comply with any of the above stated policies are subject to ejection from the ballpark and/or arrest.
You may bring into the ballpark:
- Sealed, non-glass bottled water containers 32 oz or less
- Unopened soft-sided single serving juice or milk containers
- Empty, reusable-type, non-glass containers
- Any other beverage not purchased in the ballpark will be confiscated
Alcohol beverage purchases will be limited to two per purchase
Alcohol sales will end two innings prior to the scheduled end of the game
No alcohol will be served to any individual that presents signs of intoxication
Persons under the age of thirty will be required to show identification in order to purchase alcohol
Any individual presenting signs of intoxication or impairment will be subject to intervention by ballpark staff
- Removal from the premises of any alcoholic beverage purchased at the ballpark is strictly prohibited
- Fan Info/Groups
- Sponsor the Crabs
- About/Contact Us